About Us

The Little Falls Antique Center can be found within the historical building located at 25 West Mill Street in Little Falls NY.

This building is listed in the National Register of Historical places and is located alongside the Mohawk River and steps away from the Erie Canal.

Dating back to 1855 the original building housed the Ligneous Paper Mill.  It was converted to The Electric Light Company in 1896, using water power to generate electricity, and then occupied by The Stafford and Holt Knitting Mill from 1927 to the 1970’s.

Just over 25 years ago the first two floors of this historic building were transformed into the Little Falls Antique Center offering shopping space for over 40 antique, vintage and collectible dealers.

Store Hours

10:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
10:00 am – 5:00 pm

(315) 823-4309

A Glimpse Inside

Blog at WordPress.com.